訪問者さま

2010/08/19

13 days more

My departure day is coming up... 13 days more...wao I am just exciting it.

Now I am quite busy for preparation for my visit...I dont know my pareparation is enough ot not...cause this is my first time to spend for 1 year... Yes now i am planning to stay there about 1 year. It will be enough for my skill up and discovering myself! but busy busy for thinking like "what should I do next?" like this I know this is my not good habit that make me tight actually...hehe but yeah I just enjoying now in japan.

Now I am also busy to meet my friends...I am surrounded by many lovely frineds...u know they spare thier time for cheer me up.I can say how much i moved of thier kindly hearts.. many frieds are always ready to help me indeed.we are far each other but internet service and our strong networking heart make it easy to connect each other. we know it. Not only friends, my parents, sister and ancle.....they are also always beside me and make me smile. so.. I never feel lonely in there nepal. Yes, my Nepali friends also are there. I trust them and also they do for me. so I just concentrate my brush up, arts and myself...

I also thanking u to read this blog.this also give me a big power.Thanks. so In this 13 days...I will spend with my loving frineds and families. and U.

I am not perfect but nobody is perfect. we just live our own life in our level of satisfaction. we know it is hard to realize cause we want to make barrior for keeping our safe.

But what is safe? what is danger? yes... I am sailing my ocean which is called "life"!! I do !!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿