訪問者さま

2010/08/19

Thank you Dad!

We(Dad,Mam and me) are living in Nagoya, Aichi-pref now.And about dad,he usually spend weekday in Tokyo for his job.From Monday to Friday he is in Tokyo and on Friday night,he returns to Nagoya.

And today I had to say Good-bye to dad cause on Thursday the night before departure,he can not return to Nagoya. I knew that from before and maybe he must have thought it too....he is shy and always keep silence,I think it is difficult to express his true heart smoothly for him.

He is diligent and always concentrated his job as engineer. he likes bridge so much and also designs the chart of it. He looks so busy and when he lived in Nagoya all the time,returned to home on 10:00 or 11:00 pm. That was why It is difficult to communicate with him. we felt lonely in our hearts but we tried not to be lonely.We encouraged each other and also him. By the way I am similar with my dad indeed, he good at writing sentence, good at play guitar (now we never see that),art and shy. Me too I love them very much (but for me, not guitar I play ocarina well!) I got a good senses from him, but you know we are shy each other so....we cant express something smoothly as I told before.

back to today....

We (dad,mam,me and grandma) went to one pond which is near from my house and took a walk together. today was very sunny and best condition for walking.

I had a chance to be with dad by accident.

I asked him,

"can you return to home on Thursday?"

"no..."

"okay...so today is last day for spend together... well,bye bye"

and we shook our hands deeply.

"Be careful to guys like strangers."

"hehe....yeah okay."

then we back to home and enjoyed supper together including mam. We talked something,laughed and ate.

The time passed so quickly and he had to back to tokyo. We saw him off at station.
we did not talk a lot and just said "good-bye "each other. But I know our eyes told something in sure. Dad looked me for a while and raised his hand. "Good-bye" To be honest I tried not to cry in front of him. I did not show it him because did not want to show my weakness to him !

after that, he gave me mail and wrote like this:

"if you want to go ahead, you should check the condition around you and step one step"

" you should look around widely and judge something."

Thank you very much my dad I love you so much and I will remember you words in my heart forever! I am so lucky that I had a special dad like you. I understand you. I just go my way but I never afraid that because you are with me. See you again!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿