訪問者さま

2010/08/19

The last day

Today is the last day for my job at post office.
It was not difficult to quit this job cause before I start it, I already told my boss that I can work up to Feb for my study abroad. Fortunately my boss accepted it and I could get this job up to now. Then last day came so quickly...(actually my working term was short...I started it from Aug.2009)

I went to working place with a little sadness and feel hard to look my working mate's faces too... You know in post office, Usually I am dividing post card and mail to each areas. Sometimes do it by hand and sometimes using automatic dividing machine. And I get phone for Re-delivering package in our area.Sometimes I get it as claim....today I got one noisy claim from one old man...He got angry with phone jam...ok forget it haha

Anyway, my last working was great. Today was Saturday and not busy like weekday. So I can say THANK YOU and MANY GREETINGS to my mates.I gave orange fruit which was sent from my sister from Kagoshima pref and gave my warmest THANK YOU to them! And also told about my study abroad and learn one traditional art in Nepal.They looked so surprise to hear that. I think they are thinking that Nepal is developing country and dangerous...but I think they also surprised about me, I will go to there in Nest week by alone and learn art! hehe

On weekday we are very busy for working so it is difficult to have rest time together fortunately...so I could not talk with them frequency. And today was first time to talk with them so deeply hahaha! surprise? I understood well that they are shy,simple,kind,and working hard! maybe me too...!

So, Now I am writing this in my room remembering days at post office. I learn a lot from them like working spirit. they are always honest to job and working hard with good smiles.honest to customer,honest to mates but yes, some times saying complain too. but I like their working styles.Even if they are busy but I feel that they look so happy with satisfy.

I had great teachers in this working place. I never forget my experience at post office. it will be great hint in my future as worker.I love community work in my living area! ( Japan post became private company now ) THANK YOU JAPAN POST !! I learn a lot!! And I'll bring this experience to Nepal too!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿